Russia House in Davos
The Healthy Life Forum
Russian Investment Forum 2020
St. Petersburg International Economic Forum 2020
St. Petersburg, Russia
“Alternative energy will occupy a considerable niche in a diverse generation portfolio. It will most certainly continue to develop and replace less efficient technologies. This trend will continue, but its pace depends on regulations and the competitiveness of available technologies. As these technologies become commercially appealing, their cost goes down. In time, renewable sources of energy like wind and sun will largely edge out traditional energy sources. Of course, the traditional sources will remain, but will function in a somewhat different capacity: as a tool for balancing the system, providing electricity during peak periods.”
“Enterprises working in the fuel and energy sector continue to demonstrate steady growth despite the difficult market situation and artificial external constraints. In order to effectively implement Russia’s Energy Strategy until 2030, it is extremely important to maintain our competitive advantages and outline future ways to develop. Meeting these challenges requires coordination between government bodies, state corporations, and independent producers. The Russian Energy Week International Forum will help create the conditions for such coordination and, I believe, will also become a platform for constructive dialogue between experts in the fuel and energy sector.”
Russian Energy Week Speakers
Minister of Energy of the Russian Federation
- In the years 1988-2000 Worked at the Norilsk Mining and Metallurgical Combine.
- In 2000-2002 - Deputy Head of Norilsk on financial and economic issues.
- In 2002-2008 - in the administration of the Krasnoyarsk Territory: Deputy Governor.
- Since September 2008 - Deputy Minister of Finance of the Russian Federation.
Mayor of Moscow
- 2001–2005 – Governor of the Tyumen Region.
- November 2005 – Chief of Staff of the Presidential Executive Office.
- 2008 – Deputy Prime Minister and Chief of the Government Staff.
- 2010 – Appointed Mayor of Moscow.
- 2013 – Elected Mayor of Moscow.
Chairman of the Management Board, PAO NOVATEK
- Since 2003 till now – A member of the Board of Directors and Chairman of the Management Board of NOVATEK.
President, Siemens in Russia
- Since October 2018 – President, Siemens in Russia.