Registration of media representatives and blogosphere
for the Russian Energy Week International Forum will be open
from 18 September 2023 to 2 October 2023.
In order to be accredited you must:
Complete a registration application on the official the Russian Energy Week International Forum website.
Please complete all fields on the registration form. Please make sure that your personal information has been entered correctly: the information you provide will be printed on your badge.
Please pay special attention to the badge photograph requirements:
- colour photograph in jpeg format;
- 3×4 proportions;
- resolution of at least 480×640;
- the image must be a frontal view of the face, without any headgear;
- the face must take up at least 70% of the photograph.
Procedure for issuing accreditation badges to media and blogosphere representatives
- Media and blogosphere representatives are given accreditation badges provided their registration applications are approved by the REW Organizing Committee.
- Accreditation badges are issued at accreditation stations in Moscow. Information about the location and hours of the accreditation stations is available on the official REW website.
- Accreditation badges may only be issued if the following conditions are met:
- if there is confirmed accreditation in the REW database
- if there is written consent for the processing of ‘My Personal Data’
- upon presenting a passport (the passport data must match the data specified in the registration form)
- if an accreditation badge is obtained by proxy, you must provide a power of attorney as well as a copy of your passport
- representatives of the blogosphere must have the status ‘Verified Account’ in the Roscongress Foundation system
- The badge is personalized and may not be given to third parties during REW. The badge must be worn in a visible place at all times when at the REW venue.
- Any other accreditation cards are not valid for entering the REW venue.
- If an accreditation badge is lost or stolen, the media or blogosphere representative must immediately notify any information desk. A lost badge will be blocked. A duplicate will be issued based on a written request
When completing the registration form, you can register all the media representatives from your organization who wish to participate in the coverage of Forum simultaneously. Information about the status of your accreditation request, as well as additional information, will be sent to the contact email address you provided during registration.
The Russian Energy Week International Forum will be held in compliance with all required safety measures and recommendations of the Russian Federal Service for Surveillance on Consumer Rights Protection and Human Wellbeing (hereinafter Rospotrebnazor) to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
The Russian Energy Week International Forum Organizing Committee reserves the right to determine the number of accredited media and blogosphere representatives as dictated by the sanitary and epidemiological situation. Follow the latest news on the official Congress website and in newsletters.
Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
The Russian Energy Week International Forum Organizing Committee reserves the right to refuse accreditation.