Accreditation procedure for the exhibition
1 August 2019 – 16 August 2019
1 August 2019 – 13 September 2019
28 September 2019 – 1 October 2019
Approval of quotas
Submission of accreditation requests
Receipt of accreditation package
Those exhibitor company employees, drivers, and vehicles whose work requires that they be at the Russian Energy Week International Forum (REW) venue between 08:00 on 28 September 2019 and 18:00 on 1 October 2019, and/or between 19:00 on 5 October 2019 and 23:59 on 8 October 2019 must obtain accreditation for the setup/dismantling period.
Those exhibitor company employees and exhibitors whose work requires that they be at the REW venue between 18:00 on 1 October 2019 and 19:00 on 5 October 2019 must obtain accreditation for the duration of the Forum.
Please note that employees and exhibitors accredited for the duration of the Forum do not require separate accreditation for the setup/dismantling period.
The following steps are required to obtain accreditation for employees, exhibitors, drivers, and vehicles:
- Submit an organization registration form to the Technical Staff and Vehicle Accreditation Department.
- Receive, in person or by email, an individual username (login) and password for your personal web office.
- Complete forms for employees, exhibitors, drivers, and vehicles. This should be done in the manner indicated and in accordance with the selected accreditation period. Upload photographs of employees and exhibitors whose work requires that they be at the REW venue during the Forum.
Photographs must meet the following requirements:
- 480×640 pixels in size
- Colour, on a white background, suitable for documents
- File format: jpg or jpeg
- Subject must be facing the camera, with no head covering
- The face must fill at least 70% of the photograph
Requests for accreditation of employees, exhibitors, drivers, and vehicles will be open from 1 August 2019 until 13 September 2019.
The Forum operator reserves the right to refuse accreditation requests without explanation.
Receipt of accreditation package
Temporary passes for the setup/dismantling period and employee/exhibitor badges for the duration of the Forum are issued in a single accreditation package upon presentation of an authorized representative’s passport, power of attorney, and attached lists.
The date and time for collecting the accreditation package must be agreed in advance with the Technical Staff and Vehicle Accreditation Department manager assisting your organization.
You may print out a copy of the power of attorney and list of staff, exhibitors, vehicles, and drivers from the Power of Attorney and Lists section of the personal web office.
In order to collect badges and temporary passes, copies of the passports of all exhibitors, employees, and drivers applying for accreditation, in accordance with the relevant list and power of attorney, must be presented.
Badges/passes may not be picked up in person by individual exhibitors/employees/drivers.
If you have any questions about accreditation for exhibitor companies’ employees, exhibitors, vehicles, and drivers, please contact the Technical Staff and Vehicle Accreditation Department.
Senior Manager of Technical Staff and Vehicle Accreditation Department
Моб.: +7 (911) 290 0085