Media registration for the Russian Energy Week International Forum
will take place
from August 1 through September 25, 2017.
Please read the REW media accreditation rules carefully in the Media section of the Forum website before filling out a registration application.
To ensure the most convenient working conditions and fast access to all the necessary resources, the number of media representatives who may take part in the Congress is LIMITED.
To obtain accreditation,
1. Fill out a registration application on the official Forum website.
- Please fill out all fields of the application, especially those marked with an asterisk “*”. Make sure your personal data are spelled correctly, as they will be printed on your badge.
Please pay special attention to badge photo requirements:
- a JPEG colour photo;
- size 3×4;
- resolution at least 480×640;
- full-face, directly facing the camera, with no hat or head covering;
- the face must occupy at least 70% of the photo area.
You may use a single registration application to register all representatives of your media organization wishing to take part in covering the REW (step No. 4 of the application – “Media Organization Representatives”).
The status of your accreditation request and any additional information will be sent to the email address you specify as your contact email (step No. 4 of the application – “Contact Information”).
- The cover letter must be on the organization’s letterhead and signed by its head or acting head (based on a power of attorney; please enclose a copy of the power of attorney).
- ATTENTION! International media organizations may provide a copy of their Russian Foreign Ministry Press Service accreditation card in lieu of a cover letter.
Applications without cover letters will not be considered!
The REW Organizing Committee may refuse accreditation.
Media Directorate contacts
+7 (812) 406 7709
+7 (812) 406 7709